For specific questions regarding public health guidelines, government regulations and support programs, or about travel to and within Montréal, we recommend consulting these sites for official, up-to-date information:
- Gouvernement du Québec: Québec COVID-19 vaccination passport requirements
- Government of Canada: travel, testing and borders
- Gouvernement du Québec: measures, testing and vaccination
- YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport: vaccination and testing requirements
- Canada Border Services Agency: travel advisories, border measures and requirements and the ArriveCAN app
- Ville de Montréal: current situation, testing and vaccination in Montréal
- Société de transport de Montréal (STM): measures on public transit
- VIA Rail: train travel, service status and health measures
Letter of Invitation
The letter of invitation, although not required for the visa application, can assist as a supporting document. Please complete the form below to request an individual/family letter. Travel group letters can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing times are longer than usual. However, you may check your application status on the immigration and citizenship page of the Government of Canada website.
Join Lions from around the world at the 104th Lions Clubs International Convention in Montréal to see how we can overcome new challenges as one.