With LCICon happening so soon, we thought this list might help you a bit before the convention — or while you’re there.
- LCICon Registration is at the Palais des congrès. Head there to register Friday, June 24 to Monday, June 27 from 09:00-17:00, and on Tuesday, June 28 from 07:30-09:30.
- Need a COVID-19 test to return home from convention? There’s drop-in testing available at the convention for a fee. Head to the Palais des congrès for your test.
- Transportation to and from LCICon — Need to get from the airport to your hotel? You can grab a taxi or take the bus.
- Convention shuttle bus — Getting between the official hotels, the Palais des congrès and the Bell Centre is easy. Look for the schedules posted at all the official hotels and the Palais.
- The International Parade of Nations — Take part in the time-honored tradition of LCICon. Visit the LCICon site for route, registration information and more.
- The International Show — Come see Motown legend Smokey Robinson at the International Show. Head to the Bell Centre Saturday, June 25 from 18:00-20:00.
- Wheelchair or scooter rental — If you’re in need of mobility assistance, you can rent both wheelchairs and scooters in Montréal.
- Service projects — Support youth in need in Montréal. Bring new or used books to the LCICon Book Donation Drive. Or recycle eyeglasses at the LCICon Eyeglass Drive Collection. You can find both collection bins outside the Exhibit Hall.
- Win a trip to Boston — Scan your badge at the Grand Prize Booth by 17:00 on Monday, June 27 to win a trip for two (and hotel accommodation) for LCICon 2023 Boston.
- Can’t make LCICon in person? — LCICon Virtual Access allows you to take part in the convention from home. Catch key moments by subscribing to LCICon Virtual Access for just US$35.
We can’t wait for LCICon 2022 Montréal — it’s going to be one for the history books!