LCICon 2021 is around the corner! Here are some tips for getting ready to attend the biggest Lions event of the year from the comfort of your home.
- Grab your official LCICon merchandise from the Lions Shop — Gear up and look the part with LCICon pins, apparel and more. Commemorative items will be available starting in early May.
- Check the schedule — Take a look at the preliminary schedule here — and check back closer to LCICon for more in-depth details.
- Invite your Lion friends — Remind your fellow Lions to register and attend, and consider setting up some video calls or group chats after sessions so you can discuss your favorite parts. Feel free to utilize the resources on our Promotional Tools webpage.
- Get comfy — Set up a cozy spot to watch all the plenary events, seminars and the Service Project Showcase, participate in meetings and tour the virtual exhibit hall! And don’t forget about all the networking you’ll be doing — so make sure your space is nice and neat.
- Charge your technology — You don’t want to miss out on anything, so make sure your computer, tablet or phone are charged or near an outlet. And make sure you can easily connect to the internet.
- Have snacks ready to go — The LCICon energy will be high, so you’ll want to have some drinks and healthy snacks on hand to keep you hydrated and ready to participate.
We’re excited for you to be a part of LCICon 2021 from the comfort of your own home. And don’t forget to share your experience online — tag it with #LCICon2021!
See ya there!