The 104th Lions Clubs International Convention will once again be in person in Montréal, Canada June 24-28. We look forward to seeing all voting delegates cast their vote for our executive officers and international directors at LCICon 2022.
Assigning club delegates
Each club is entitled to one voting delegate for every 25 members or major fraction thereof. Delegates can be assigned by the club president or the club secretary using MyLCI at any time between January 1, 2022 and June 22, 2022 at 23:59 U.S. Central Daylight Time.
Assign delegates using MyLCI:
- Go to MyLCI using your Lion Account
- Go to MyLCI using your local system
- (check with your Council Chairperson for more information)
- MyLCI Delegate Assignment Steps
The club delegates must:
- Be registered for LCICon 2022. Register for the convention here.
- Have a unique email address—the same email they used to register for LCICon 2022.
- Provide their member identification number when registering for the convention.
Assigned delegates who are registered for convention and are present at the Palais des congrès de Montréal Exhibit Hall during voting hours will be allowed to vote. In order to vote the following is required:
- The password provided while certifying to vote.
- The confirmation number received from MyLCI.
Voting dates will tentatively be:
- Sunday, June 26
- Monday, June 27
- Tuesday, June 28
Times will be announced as soon as possible
For frequently asked questions or other elections information, please refer to the links below.
- Voting Frequently Asked Questions and Club Entitlement Table
- Voting Instructions (coming soon)
For additional information, contact the Member Service Center:
Member Service Center
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook IL USA 60523
Phone: +1-630-203-3830 Fax: +1-630-571-1687
Join Lions from around the world at the 104th Lions Clubs International Convention in Montréal to see how we can overcome new challenges as one.