The 105th Lions Clubs International Convention will once again be in person in Boston, MA July 7-11, 2023. We look forward to seeing all voting delegates cast their vote for our executive officers and international directors at LCICon 2023.
Assigning club delegates
Each club is entitled to one voting delegate for every 25 members or major fraction thereof. Delegates can be assigned by the club president or the club secretary using MyLCI at any time between January 1, 2023 and July 5, 2023 at 23:59 U.S. Central Daylight Time.
Assign delegates using MyLCI:
- Go to MyLCI using your Lion Account
- Go to MyLCI using your local system
- (check with your Council Chairperson for more information)
- MyLCI Delegate Assignment Steps
The club delegates must:
- Be registered for LCICon 2023. Register for the convention here.
- Have a unique email address—the same email they used to register for LCICon 2023.
- Provide their member identification number when registering for the convention.
Assigned delegates who are registered for convention and are present at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center during voting hours will be allowed to vote. In order to vote the following is required:
- The password provided while certifying to vote.
- The confirmation number received from MyLCI.
Voting dates will tentatively be:
- Sunday, July 9
- Monday, July 10
- Tuesday, July 11
Times will be announced as soon as possible
For frequently asked questions or other elections information, please refer to the links below.
- Voting Frequently Asked Questions and Club Entitlement Table
- Voting Instructions (coming soon)
For additional information, contact the Member Service Center:
Member Service Center
Lions Clubs International
300 W. 22nd St. Oak Brook IL USA 60523
Phone: +1-630-203-3830 Fax: +1-630-571-1687