Member identification numbers are only required for club delegates. Your club’s secretary can look up your member ID in MyLCI.
The registration rate is US$175 through January 13, 2023. From January 14 through June 30, 2023, the rate increases to US$250. Registration from July 1, 2023 through July 11, 2023, including on-site registration, is US$325. The rate for Omega Leos is US$100 and registration for Alpha Leos is US$20.
Registration fees are refundable until May 1, 2023, minus a US$10 processing fee. After May 1 registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or for a future convention.
Payment for LCICon 2023 registration can be made by check, credit card (Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover®) or wire transfer. Lions International no longer accepts local, non-USO bank deposits as a form of payment for the convention, and we are not able to support payments through other methods such as Zelle, Venmo or PayPal.
Boston travel questions
Find out if you need a visa to visit or transit through the U.S., and how to extend your stay as a visitor.
- Please visit the Visa Wizard to find out what visa type is appropriate for you.
You can apply for a new visitor visa or ESTA here
Looking to cross the border on land?
- Fully vaccinated foreign travelers are able to travel to the United States across the Northern and Southwest borders with Canada and Mexico.
- Fact Sheet: Guidance for Travelers to Enter the U.S. at Land Ports of Entry and Ferry Terminals
More resources for visiting the U.S.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
- Get up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines before you travel.
- Consider getting tested before travel.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for wearing masks in travel and public transportation settings.
- Get tested after arrival.
Non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrants: You must show proof of being fully vaccinated with the primary series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine before you board your flight to the United States. Only limited exceptions apply.
- Non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrant passengers will need to show their vaccination status, either via a paper record, a photo of their paper record or a digital app.
- The airlines will need to:
- Match the name and date of birth to confirm the non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrant passenger is the same person reflected on the proof of vaccination;
- Determine that the record was issued by an official source (e.g., public health agency, government agency) in the country where the vaccine was given;
- Review the essential information for determining if the non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrant passenger meets the CDC’s definition for fully vaccinated such as vaccine product, number of vaccine doses received, date(s) of administration, site (e.g., vaccination clinic, healthcare facility) of vaccination.
- Travel Assessment tool to help you know the requirements to board a flight to the United States.
Event experience questions
When a club officer assigns a delegate in MyLCI, that delegate will receive an email with their confirmation number.
Please verify with your club officer that you were assigned as a delegate through MyLCI or through your council office prior to the July 5 23:59 deadline.
A new delegate can be assigned in the Voting Area at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. The new delegate will need to be accompanied by an authorized club officer* or district officer* and both the delegate and officer will need to provide a government-issued photo ID.
Many clubs share email addresses. In order to assign a delegate for LCICon 2023, the delegate must have a unique email address on file with Lions International. A club officer or council staff member can update a delegate’s email address.
Verify with your club president or club secretary that they did not reassign the club delegate to another member. If you are still assigned as a delegate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For a Lions club to be considered in “good standing” and eligible for delegates during the international convention, the club must not be in status quo or financial suspension, and must have:
- District (single, sub- and multiple) dues and fees paid in full; and
- No unpaid balance of international dues and fees greater than U.S.$10; and
- No unpaid Lions Clubs International account balance greater than U.S.$50, outstanding ninety (90) days or more
Voting will take place at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center:
- Sunday, July 9, 12:30-17:00
- Monday, July 10, 12:30-17:00
- Tuesday, July 11, 07:30-09:30
Once your votes are submitted, they cannot be modified.
The election results will be presented during the final plenary session on July 11.
Lions Shop questions
Yes, the Lions Shop will be offering an array of official Lions products, including limited-edition LCICon 2023 items. Visit the Exhibit Hall to purchase your favorite Lions items. Exclusive offers will be available for registered attendees.
The official convention pin, banner and tab, as well as a variety of other limited-edition merchandise, will be available for purchase in the exhibit hall. All registered attendees will receive a convention pin and certificate of attendance.
LCIF donations questions
LCIF will credit donations to the person identified as the donor on the online donation form.
Yes, a donation can be made in honor of someone else.
All donations will be acknowledged, however, tax deductibility is only applicable for donors in the United States.
Have more questions? Email email@example.com for additional comments/concerns.