Come explore the Lions International Exhibit Hall in Montreal – Hall 220 on Level 2 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal. Our exhibit hall is where you can find some of your favorite booths plus some surprises too.
The Exhibit Hall includes:
- The Lions SHOP featuring an array of official Lions products plus exclusive Montreal convention items.
- The Tech Zone where you can learn hands-on how to improve your technical skills, social media skills, and gain a new-found confidence.
- Discover a world of meaningful impact at our LCIF booth where you’ll be inspired, motivated, with staff available to help you with grants and more.
- Visit our Headquarters area and meet with our team to share ideas, ask questions, and connect.
- Enjoy a presentation from a fellow Lion at the Campfire Sessions and Lions Den Stages.
- Browse the Exhibitor Zone, trade Lions pins, view Lions stamp collections, and other activities. Meet and support the Host Committee and visit their Souvenir Sales Booth.
- And more!
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Friday, June 25 – Monday, June 28: 10:00 – 17:00
Tuesday, June 29: 07:30-09:30
Are you a Club Delegate?
Lions International’s Elections area is next door to the Exhibit Hall in Hall 210.
Certification and voting will be available:
Sunday, June 27: 12:00 – 17:00
Monday, June 28: 10:00 – 17:00
Tuesday, June 29: 07:30 – 09:30
La vie en Lion
Join Lions from around the world at the 103rd Lions Clubs International Convention in Montréal and see what it means to live life in Lion!