Assigning delegates using MyLCI
Who can assign a delegate?
- Club President
- Club Secretary
- District Administrators
- Multiple District Administrators
To assign a delegate in MyLCI
- Login into MyLCI through the member portal, then select the MyLCI icon.
- Once in the MyLCI home page select the My Lions Club dropdown near the top-left side of the page, then select Conventions in the dropdown.
- You are now in the Conventions page. Locate the 104th Annual International Convention section, then select the View Delegates button on the right.
- The page should say Delegates in the upper-left. Provided your club has available delegates, click on the Add Delegate button in the upper left-hand corner of this screen.
- The Assign Delegate screen will appear, click on the Select Member button toward the bottom of the page to select your club’s voting delegate via a popup menu, then select their preferred language. Select Save to finalize the delegate assignment.
- Select the Go Back to Manage Delegates button at the bottom-left side of screen to view your assigned delegates.
- Delegate assignment for voting at the 2022 International Convention in Montreal is available between January 1, 2022, and June 22, 2022.
- Voting will be conducted in person at the convention.
Each club is allowed one delegate for every 25 members or major fraction thereof and MyLCI automatically calculates the number of delegates your club is entitled.
- Once you have reached this maximum, the Add Delegate will be grayed out and no longer accessible.
- If you have reached your maximum delegates and you want to reassign a voting delegate to another member, then you must first remove a delegate by selecting the Remove Delegate button on the right side of the Delegates screen.
Join Lions from around the world at the 104th Lions Clubs International Convention in Montréal to see how we can overcome new challenges as one.